Our goal is to provide an open atmosphere where youth can know that they matter. Where youth can be honest, open, heard, accepted, and equipped to live as a light for Christ, no matter what the cost! We do this by...
Students Reaching Students
- Extending the love of Christ to friends.
- Being a light to those in darkness.
- To ignite the passion for God in each other.
Students Teaching Students
- Increasing in knowledge of God’s Word.
- Growing in the character of Christ.
Students Influencing the World
- Serving in the church.
- Serving in the community.
- Serving in the world.
- Little Ones (ages 1 - 5) - Click HERE for your child to receive monthly content by mail!
- Kids (ages 6 - 12) - 9:45am ET (Zoom Meeting ID: 811-3517-8198, or click HERE)
- Teens (ages 13 - 18) - 3:00 PM ET (Teen Room ID: 951-3089-1942, or click HERE)
Our weekly services encourage students to lead, serve, and to be a light in their sphere of influence. Our primary mission is to fill our students with the Word of God & make them aware of their purpose and identity in Him. Being that they are still kids, we also believe in having a good balance.
We feed their youthful desires by hosting monthly movie nights, occasional field trips within the community, and more!
We also host a Small Group for Teenagers (ages 13-18) every fourth (4th) Wednesday of the month. More information about the curriculum is soon to come!
Mentoring is a huge part of our ministry. We offer a free mentoring program to community youth ages five (5) to eighteen (18). Youth are placed into groups by gender and age, and meet at least once a month with a group of mentors. To find out more information about our program and curriculum, please click HERE!
To stay abreast with all of our youth events, please subscribe to the Oasis Newsletter!